Strategic Analysis Training:
The Tools and Techniques of Strategy Analysis
Duration: 2 Days.
Cost: £2,420 excl. VAT and Expenses (Teams of up to 12 pax).
Customisation: All of our standard courses can be customised to meet your specific requirements at no additional cost. We can also create an entirely bespoke strategy training programme for your team on request.
Bookings: Please contact us.
Senior managers need to make good strategic decisions, but many lack the in-depth knowledge and understanding of the most useful tools and techniques of strategy analysis.
They may have come across concepts such as industry analysis and competitive advantage, but are unsure of the ways in which these concepts can be used to enhance strategic decision-making.
During this intensive, two-day workshop we provide in-depth professional training for your team in the most useful tools and techniques, giving participants a practical, rigorous foundation in strategy analysis that may be applied to enhance strategic thinking and decision-making in a variety of situations.
What Will We Learn?
- The Tools and Techniques of Strategy Analysis
- Techniques for analysing goals and performance.
- Industry analysis – From environment analysis (PESTEL) to industry analysis (Porter’s Five Forces) and beyond.
- Resource and capability analysis – The role of resources and capabilities in strategy formulation.
- Selecting the right tool for the job.
- The Analysis of Competitive Advantage
- Sources of competitive advantage.
- Analysing cost advantage.
- Analysing differentiation advantage.
Who Is It For?
How Will My Company Benefit?
This increased understanding raises the quality of the organisation’s strategic thought process, which is reflected in the outcomes of future strategic decisions.
Why Does This Programme Stand Out?
- Calibre and credentials of course leaders – professional strategists with significant real-world, global experience in a wide variety of sectors. Our course leaders have been there and done it.
- Our content selection is based upon what actually works and is used to great effect by the top strategic operators in the market. We do not teach emerging theoretical academic models with little evidence of practical application or proven value.
- Experiential learning – all concepts, tools and techniques are explored through the use of case studies.
Duration: 2 days
Fee: £2,420 ex. VAT and expenses.
Location: Client premises.
Our Complete Range of Strategy Courses.