Strategic Thinking Training:
Strategic Thinking for Senior Management
|Open (Public) Courses||£299 (£269.99 with Early Bird discount)|
|In Company Delivery||£1,100 (plus expenses)|
The ability to think strategically does not happen by accident; in the most strategically-capable organisations it is a core board and senior management competency, and one that is supported through training, process and intent. It is a competency that adds significant value to every organisation, and one that underpins the development of a high performance board and senior management team.
During this intensive, engaging, challenging, competitive and sometimes entertaining one-day course we explore a number of different tools and techniques for supporting, driving and enhancing strategic thinking at the most senior level.
What will I learn?
During this course we give attendees an in-depth, practical understanding of:
- Developing a high performance board and senior management team
- What it means to think strategically
- How to develop a strategically-focused agenda
- What tools and techniques can be used to enhance strategic thinking and decision-making
Who is it for?
Executive and non-executive directors; senior management and emerging leaders. This course is also popular with strategically-focused project teams who wish to enhance their performance.
How will my company or organisation benefit from strategic thinking training?
The value added by a high performance board and senior management team that actively and constructively contributes to strategy cannot be underestimated. The techniques explored by participants during this course, and the understanding they develop, ensures that these senior level teams feel increased confidence to operate at the correct – the strategic – level in their organisations.
Why does this programme stand out?
- Calibre and credentials of course leaders – professional strategists with significant real-world, global experience in a wide variety of sectors. Our course leaders have been there and done it.
- Our content selection is based upon what actually works and is used to great effect by the top strategic operators in the market. We do not teach emerging theoretical academic models with little evidence of practical application or proven value.
- Experiential learning – all concepts, tools and techniques are explored through the use of case studies.
- The calibre of other participants – the majority of our participants are existing or emerging leaders in their particular fields, and add significant value to group discussions.
- Ongoing peer networks between participants and presenters – through our private Linkedin group and regular social events including private dinners, drinks, racing, rugby, sailing and shooting days we promote and support the development of peer networks between participants.
Course: Strategic Thinking for Senior Management
Duration: 1 day
Fee: £299 pp (incl. lunch and refreshments)
Dates: Please see ‘Bookings‘ below.
Location: Central London. Please contact us for details of regional / international courses.
Related courses: Our key, related courses are:
- Planning, Implementing and Managing an Effective Strategy
- The Tools and Techniques of Strategy Analysis
- Strategic Thinking for Senior Management
- These three courses combine to form the Ironclad Masterclass in Strategy programme.