Strategic Thinking Training:
Strategic Thinking for Senior Management.
Duration: 1 Day.
Cost: £1,100 excl. VAT and Expenses (Teams of up to 12 pax).
Customisation: All of our standard courses can be customised to meet your specific requirements at no additional cost. We can also create an entirely bespoke strategy training programme for your team on request.
Bookings: Please contact us.
The ability to think strategically does not happen by accident; in the most strategically-capable organisations it is a core board and senior management competency, and one that is supported through training, process and intent. It is a competency that adds significant value to every organisation, and one that underpins the development of a high performance board and senior management team.
During this intensive, engaging, challenging, competitive and sometimes entertaining one-day course we explore a number of different tools and techniques for supporting, driving and enhancing strategic thinking at the most senior level.
What Will We Learn?
- Developing a high performance board and senior management team.
- What it means to think strategically.
- How to develop a strategically-focused agenda.
- What tools and techniques can be used to enhance strategic thinking and decision-making.
Who Is It For?
How Will My Company Benefit?
Why Does This Programme Stand Out?
- Calibre and credentials of course leaders – professional strategists with significant real-world, global experience in a wide variety of sectors. Our course leaders have been there and done it.
- Our content selection is based upon what actually works and is used to great effect by the top strategic operators in the market. We do not teach emerging theoretical academic models with little evidence of practical application or proven value.
- Experiential learning – all concepts, tools and techniques are explored through the use of case studies.
Duration: 1 day.
Fee: £1,100 ex. VAT and expenses.
Location: Client premises.